On November 3-4, 2021, at the Institute held a Republican training seminar for prosecutors on issues of compliance with the law on enforcement proceedings.
Welcoming speeches were addressed to the seminar participants by the Head of the Department for Supervision of Compliance with Legislation by the Penitentiary System and Enforcement Bodies of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Belarus, Senior Adviser of Justice Yury Ivanovich Goroshko and Head of the Department of Prosecutor Work of the Institute for Retraining and Qualification Upgrading of Judges, Prosecutors and Legal Professionals at the Belarusian State University, Associate Professor Zaytseva Lyudmila Lvovna.
Topics of reports and issues for discussion:
- significant innovations in the legislation on enforcement proceedings;
- practice of prosecutor's supervision over compliance with the legislation on enforcement proceedings;
- tasks and prospects for the activities of enforcement bodies;
- analysis of specific situations from the practice of applying the legislation on enforcement proceedings;
- interaction of financial authorities with enforcement agencies, organization and problems of performing the functions of a recoverer;
- interaction of the Ministry of Internal Affairs with enforcement agencies, including the implementation of the drive and search for debtors;
- issues of execution of international treaties of the Republic of Belarus on legal assistance;
- sale of arrested shares, bonds and other securities;
- foreclosure on the debtor's property and the specifics of working with property that is the subject of pledge, the sale of which is not economically feasible.